THE SORT REPORT is your source for all POSH news and events,
as well as helpful tips and ideas on how to get organized in your own home or office.
Itís always great to learn new uses for household objects and sometimes itís just a matter of taking some time to think outside the box! Here are a few suggestions to get your creative juices flowing ... This may help you look at your household items in a different light.
« View August's Organizing Tips
- Use a short tension bar (usually used to hold up your shower curtain or drapery) to hold gift wrap, tissue, or ribbons to create a gift wrap station at home. This makes it easy to get the right amount of wrapping paper and ribbon needed and allows you to see what youíve got.
- Re-purpose an ice cube tray in a drawer to hold small items like jewellery, bobby pins, or buttons.
- Use a paper towel holder to tame wires under your desk. Simply wind the wires around the bar to keep them away from your feet.
- Toolboxes with many small compartments can be used to store arts and crafts supplies and keeps them portable so you can take them wherever you need to be crafty.
- Window screens can be framed and useful to display earrings and other small trinkets.