THE SORT REPORT is your source for all POSH news and events,
as well as helpful tips and ideas on how to get organized in your own home or office.
The Holiday Hustle
As the holidays and the end of 2008 rapidly approach, it's not surprising that many of us feel a little more stress and feel the need to get things done! The holiday season is meant to be one of joy and festivities, family and friends. Here are a few POSH tips to help you embrace the season and keep on top of things!
Happy Holidays to you and yours from POSH!
- If you are giving gifts for the holidays, prepare a list and a budget beforehand so you are not caught off guard when you get your credit card statement. Those who shop with a list are much more likely to stay focused on the task at hand!
- Wrap presents as you purchase them and don't forget to add a label! This way you won't have a large pile of wrapping to do right before the holidays.
- Give the gift of time. For that elderly relative or that special someone who has everything, why not spend an afternoon having lunch, attending a show, or some other fun activity you both enjoy! Memories with family and friends can be the best gift!
- Don't overbook yourself! It's okay if you can't attend all the parties you are invited to. Manage your time so you can enjoy each event and aren't rushing around town. Take extra care when driving on snow covered roads!
- Holiday Party Pre-Prep. If you are hosting a holiday party, try and prepare what you can a few days before. Set the table the night before. Wash, chop and store vegetables in airtight containers in the fridge so they are ready when you need them.
- Be Safe. When attending holiday parties, plan your transportation beforehand so you can relax and enjoy the party and arrive home safely! Make sure your designated driver has some non-alcoholic goodies to enjoy.
« View September's Organizing Tips
- POSH will be debuting on the TV show Til Debt Do Us Part on Monday, December 15 at 8pm EST. Don't miss it!
- POSH will be running a workshop at the Integrative Health Institute in the New Year. Stay tuned for updates.